EEDA grants for Low Carbon R&D projects – closes 31st March 2011
Richard Malczyk - Tuesday, January 25, 2011
With only a few weeks left to go, EEDA plans to spend the rest of their £5.5M R&D grant fund on innovative low carbon projects. Funds are disappearing fast with £2M already committed.
If you are developing low carbon technology, then EEDA can provide a grant of up to £250,000 towards up to 40% of the total project costs. These grants can be used for developing a prototype and/or testing feasibility.
This is you last chance to apply. Applicants need to move fast as the remaining funds will be allocated on a first come, first served basis by 31st March 2011.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Free IP Health checks for High-growth UK Businesses
- £200m Business Growth Accelerator programme now live
- SMART R&D Grants - why you need a plan
- £2 Million of R&D Grants for Hi-tech Feasibility Projects
- Top Tips for a SMART R&D Grant Application
- SMART R&D grants are back!
- Proof of Market - what makes a good market study?
- Proof of Market Grant - where's the real value?
- Huge Demand for new TSB R&D Grants
- New R&D grants from TSB – opens 4 April 2011
Please complete form below to recieve by email a short message when a new blog is added.