Innovate UK R&D Grants
Innovation Grants of up to £2 million are available for disruptive new technologies from Innovate UK.
- Smart R&D grants competition – grant funding to help UK businesses develop new products, processes and services with commercial potential. Up to 70% grant contribution.
- Collaborative R&D grant competitions – collaborative R&D projects for thematic grant competitions. R&D grants contribute from 25% to 75% of costs.
- SBRI funding competitions – 100% funded R&D development contracts for small and medium enterprises.
Grants are offered in regular application competitions. These are extremely competitive and only the very best proposals get funding. It takes much more than a well-scripted proposal to succeed.
To find out more or for help in preparing an Innovate UK grant application:
R&D grants from £10k to £2M are available in these focus areas:
- Emerging & Enabling Technologies – supports new and disruptive technologies
- Health & Life Sciences – supports bioscience and medical technologies
- Infrastructure Systems – supports energy generation and supply, transport and urban living
- Manufacturing & Materials – supports digital technologies applied to manufacturing and materials
How we work
Competition for R&D grants is intense – so you need a compelling application to succeed.
We help you:
- Define your project within your business goals
- Develop a fully-resourced technical work plan
- Assess the best route-to-market
- Build the best business case
- Write the application
So you can focus valuable time and effort on running your business.
For help preparing an R&D grant application:
Why Choose Us?
Hassle-free Service – We know you have a business to run, so we’ll minimise time demands on you. Our streamlined process assures a quality application with little input from you. And we’ll keep you updated.
Higher Value Grant – Under-claiming the full cost of your R&D is not unusual if you’re not familiar with the rules. Our robust process ensures you get the most possible.
Exceptional Value – Some specialists charge the earth for this – but do they really understand R&D? We do – and we provide the best value in the sector.
What are you waiting for?